Wednesday, January 26, 2011

Mini Flip Travel Album


Hi Blogging Beauties,

Today I am posting a Mini Flip Travel Album I have made for the Let's Ink it Up Swap Group.

This is my first ever Mini Flip Album and I followed a You Tube video to learn how to make it.  You can see the instructional video here.

I used papers and rub-ons and flowers from the Prima Road Trip Collection.






I have taken a little video of what the album looks like because it was kind of hard to take some good photographs.


I would like to enter it in this challenge:

One Stop Craft - More than 1 Fold


Also it is Australia Day today!
So I would like to wish my fellow Aussies a great day!
It sure is a hot one!!! 38 degrees Celsius and rising!!
I am staying inside in the air con and then we are off for a dinner later tonight and then to catch some fireworks.  Thanks for dropping by.



7 comments:

Carol Dee said...

What a fun way to record a trip. It was fun to see and hear about it in your video clip. (love hearing you!) Have a fun day and fireworks. Hugs...

Merry said...

This is so wonderful....love the way it keeps opening out and out.

Karen said...

Wow!!! This is a super cool little project Alicia - love it!

Karen
x

Annette Bowes said...

Fantastic Mini Album Alicia, a wonderful treasure for the recipient! Perfect papers! Love your card below, perfect image for an aussie bbq, so reminded me of Rolf Harris lol! Hope you had a wonderful night, take careX:)

Shelley said...

This looks amazing, love the folds. Thanks for joining in this weeks OSCC. Hugs Shelley xx

Shirl said...

Alicia just popped in to become a follower and say hi but what a lovely surprise awaited me this creation is stunning. Just going to mooch around your gorgeous work a little more.
Hugs Shirley x x

Michelle said...

Wow, Alicia, this is amazing!! You are so talented. What a great idea.

Michelle :-)