Tuesday, February 15, 2011

Mad for Markers DT ~ Crazy Hair Combo


Hi Blogging Beauties,

I have a new card for the Crazy Hair Challenge at Mad for Markers.  This has to be my most favourite M4M Challenge yet!  I have gone with another Kenny K image (hope you arent sick of me colouring them yet!) and I chose the colours brown and green to base my card and image on.

I made a Tri-Shutter card.  To do this take a 6x12 inch piece of card stock.  Score it at 2, 4, 8 and 10 inches.  Then cut between the 2 and 10 inch score lines at 2 inches and 4 inches.


I used the following Copics to colour my image:
Greens: G14, YG06, YG23, YG11
Browns: E47, E37, E35, E31
Reds: R59, R27, RV34
Greys: C-1, C-3, C-5
Skin: E21, E00, R20

Why not join in the fun with our Crazy Hair Challenge at Mad for Markers!
Its a great excuse to colour hair in some crazy ways!

Before I go I would like to enter two challenges:

Lollipop Crafts - Use your Favourite Colouring Medium (Copics)
Our Creative Corner - Cut it Out

I am off to try and catch up on everything else I had planned for today!
Thanks for popping over,

16 comments:

Sammi said...

This is gorgeous Alicia!! Totally rocked the crazy hair!! The Kenny K images seem great for hair.. oh oh, looks like there is something else on my wish list hahaha! Or maybe you can just keep colouring them and I'll keep looking! LOL!
(hugs)
Sammi

Amanda said...

AWESOME!! Love everything about this card! You are very talented x Amanda

Leigh said...

Wow, what a fabulous card for a teenager. Love it.

Cheryl said...

WOW this is GORGEOUS,the colours look amazing together and your colouring of that image is PERFECT!!!
xx

Kerrie said...

Lovely card Alicia... love the chosen colours.

Merry said...

Oh wow...this is so lovely Alicia. Beautiful colouring and love the trifold card.

Irene said...

Alicia, your card is awesome, loving those colours.

Carol Dee said...

Great tri-shutter card. I made several for Christmas 2 years ago. (Notice I have not done it again!) You got a good photo of it too. That is hard. Colors and coloring are wonderful. Hugs...

Annette Bowes said...

STUNNING Tri-Shutter card Alicia! Love the colours and beautiful papers and embellishments, take careX:)

Brenda Brown said...

Fabulous card Alicia, love the colours and shape of your card. Great job.
luv and hugs {brenda} xoxox

Lori Rider said...

Wow, this is an amazing shutter card! Your image is so fun - love the colors. Great variety of textures you used, too! Thanks so much for playing along with the OCC!

Vicki Burdick said...

Beautiful!! Love that cut out image, your coloring is perfect! Thanks for playing along with the OCC cut it out challenge!!

Zulma said...

WoW! beautiful card, love that color combo and great job with the colouring. Thanks for playing with us at Lollipop Crafts this week, hope to see you next time.
Zulma DT

Linda Coughlin, the funkie junkie said...

This is a fantastic card. The colors are just gorgeous and your image is cute and perfectly colors. I love all the different patterns and elements you have added. Terrific job on the Cut it Out challenge. So happy you joined in the fun with us this week at Our Creative Corner.

Michelle said...

Totally AMAZING card Alicia!!

Your colouring is just fantastic and this fold is so effective.

Just gorgeous.

Michelle :-)

Agnieszka M said...

Alicia, beautiful card! I love your design!
Thanks for joining us at Lollipop Crafts this week and good luck!
Hugs
Agnieszka