Monday, May 23, 2011

Two quick cards and a Summer LO



Hi Blogging Beauties,

Happy Monday!
I have a couple of little cards I made awhile ago now.
They were a very simple design, but I really liked how they turned out.
One day I would like to make more of them.


Also, today I played around with this LO.
I made it using the Daisy Trail Craft Artist Compact free software.
Maybe I was longing for summer!
Winter hasn't really started here yet, but I am a bit over it already.
I hate winter clothes.  They are so annoying to wear! Give me a t-shirt and skirt any day over trousers, jumpers, coats and layers!  I planted some carrot seeds and broccoli seeds today and we bought a big vegie garden planter box.  I will keep you updated on its progress.


Don't forget to enter my blog candy.
Scroll down to the next post to enter.
Have a lovely day.

Alicia xx

5 comments:

Carol Dee said...

I love those friendship cards. It seems so strange how you are getting ready for winter and we are just going into the hottest months of the year. Have a great day, hugs...

Deirdre said...

Gorgeous Alicia.

Julie said...

Great cards Alicia,isn't it great to find a simple layout that works so well that you want to repeat it! Love your page too,it looks like each of you is holding a frame looking through at me,Love it! Hugs,Julie.x

Cheryl said...

I love your cards! It may be a simple design, but they are stunning and very effective in both colors. I love the ribbons.

Cute LO too! Great colors!

Loz said...

I thought I'd commented on these?? oh well... what a crappy follower I am :P
I think you and I are on here at opposite times and I always miss you in my dashboard!! I love the LO... you're such a tease!!
great simple cards too ♥