Friday, June 24, 2011

M4M BIG Copical Blog Hop





Good morning Blogging Beauties,

Welcome to the Mad for Markers BIG Copical blog hop! We are excited today to be hopping around the blogworld with bloggers from all over the world who all LOVE colouring with COPICS! 

If you came here from Sammi's blog then you are right on track.. if not then please go to Sammi's blog (http://www.stuffbysammi.blogspot.com) to start at the beginning!

For my creation today I have made a birthday card for my neice Charlotte who turns six years old on Saturday.
I used my Greeting Farm stamp - Hats off to Anya that I bought from the Mad for Markers online store.
I coloured her hair in brown and I made my own flower out of white chiffon that I coloured with my Copics to match the colours of the card.


Please excuse the light in my photos.  Unfortunately it is very bleak and wintry here and the sun is no where to be seen : (


Once you have completed the hop please leave a comment and vote for your favourite creations... and you and the person you voted for might receive a little surprise prize!!  When voting you have to consider the following criteria:

1. Colouring of embellishments.

2. Use of a Greeting Farm image

3. Use of a Spesch Stamps image
4. Colouring brown hair 

But to get there make sure you follow the hop and leave some love for all the participants... your next stop is Kerrie at http://copiccrazy.wordpress.com/ .....

Have a colourful day,

Alicia xx


P.S Just got home from school and realised I havent added in the Copics I used.
Shame on me!!
So here they are:
Face: R20, E21, E31
Hair: E47, E37, E35, E31
Pinks:RV06, RV04
RV23
Greens: G02, YG11, YG03
Greys: C-0, C-1
Background: BG10

17 comments:

Jac’s Playground said...

a very pretty card and I love your copic coloured chiffon flowers its awesome

Sammi said...

oooh.. beautiful! I still love this Anya! Gorgeous colouring and card! Lucky Charlotte - am sure she will love her card!! WOW what a wonderful flower!!
Sammi
xxx

Anonymous said...

The flower is just gorgeous - must try that idea :-) Your niece will love this card!

Jan Hunnicutt said...

Beautiful card Alicia! Your niece is going to love this!

Carol Dee said...

Beautiful card, love the flower you made.

Sue said...

Thank you for sharing your cards...they are lovely. I live in Tamworth too...so understand the "no sun"....although we have had some today...yay!

Carly said...

Lovely image and a gorgeous creation. embellishments are wonderful and you have done a lovely job of the brown hair. Thankyou for sharing.

ChickieChirps said...

Lovely card Alicia! Your niece is going to love it! I really love that flower you made!

Arabella

downrightcrafty said...

gorgeous image and beautiful colouring and such great colour combo
Hugs Kate xx

Leanne said...

Hi Alicia, I think your card is just awesome!! Gorgeous colors and fabulous coloring. I love ur choice of one of the Hats off Anyas. She is one of my favorites and I love how you've colored her up. Beautiful colored chiffon ribbons too. TFS!! ;)

Gretchen said...

I love this Anya stamp. I really like your pink and green colour combo too. Hope your neice has a fantastic birthday.

Cheryl said...

ADORABLE and beautifully coloured,a perfect card for your neice!!! I hope she has a wonderful birthday!!
xx

Lavender and old lace said...

beautiful Alicia,the flower is awesome love Dorothy

Janet said...

This is a great card. I love the flower.

Kerrie said...

OMG... what an awesome card, your colouring is fantastic, and just love the seam binding flower....

Amanda said...

Yea Alicia! she is just gorgeous.
I love her to bits.

Amanda

Gwen said...

Your little girl is so cute and happy with her bright colors!