Thursday, June 9, 2011

Paper Play DT ~ Father's Day/Man's Card and a Florist Bouquet


Hi Blogging Beauties,

Today is Thursday and it is Paper Play Day!
This week the challenge is to make a male card or a Father's Day Card.
I had a go at my Father's Day card...not very pretty I know...I tried to make it masculine.
You should have a look here for the wonderful Design Team inspiration and to link up your card.


Here is a bouquet I made a few weeks back at the florist course.  I am still going and learning heaps.  It is lots of fun.

Good news about my Nan she is off a lot of medication and improving so much!
It is so good to have her back with us.

I hope you are having a happy week.

Alicia xx

8 comments:

Deirdre said...

Alicia, great news about your Gran. Fab card - love it. Adore what you are making at your floristry course... so beautiful. Hope you have a wonderful weekend.

TRACEY O said...

Fantastic male card. Love the tiny tools.

Carol Dee said...

I love the tools on the Father's day card. Guys like their tools. ;)
The bouquet is stunning. What kind of flowers and leaves are they?
So glad to hear that your Grandma is doing so much better. Sending a big hug to all...

Irene said...

Alicia, your father's day card is just perfect, and wow, what a gorgeous bouquet, it's stunning.
Irene x

Loz said...

that bouquet is gorgeous Alicia! And I love the little tools on the card! Enjoy the weekend ♥

Kerrie said...

Great fathers day card Alicia!.... love the little trinkets...

Michelle said...

Hi Alicia

I am so glad to hear that you Nan is doing well.

Your Father's Day card is terrific, love that border punch!

What a beautiful bouquet too. You are such a talented lady.

Michelle :-)

Merry said...

Oh wow....I so love that bouquet you created....stunning. Love your card too those little tools are so great for a male card.