Thursday, June 30, 2011

Southern Girls ~ DT ~ Childhood Memories



Good morning Blogging Beauties,

Time for another challenge at Southern Girls, don't the weeks just fly by.
This is the first time I have submitted a LO for Southern Girls, but the theme "Childhood Memories" goes so well with a LO.  I used the digi "Craft Artist" program to make me LO and yes, it is a picture of me back in 1980.
This week we want to see your projects featuring a "Childhood Memories" theme.
We have 2 sweet sponsors this challenge, thank you very much to Heather and Sammi for their support. Make sure and go and check out their websites and all the goodies they have for sale.

International Sponsor
Heather Ellis is an illustrator from England and she has the very sweet "Pure Innocence" images availble in her Web Shop and in her ETSY store. Easy to colour and totally cute, if you love images of children you will love these!

NZ - AUS Sponsor

Mad for Markers is an Australian based webstore selling Copic Markers in Australia and New Zealand. We are also happy to ship the wonderful Xpress GraphX blending Card overseas if people are interested. We LOVE Copic markers and want to help others to buy them and use them well :D

While I am on the baby theme I wanted to post a set of Baby girl cards I made awhile ago now.  (This is not part of the Southern Girls Challenge - this is just me sharing some cards.)





We always sell out of baby girl cards first at my store Aussie Cards for Sale and are left with baby boy cards...I wonder why.  These are all given away and sold by now.  My favourite was the second card with bits of green.  My Mum bought this card.

I have decided to step down from the Paper Play DT and Let's Ink it Up DT.  It was a difficult decision to make, but I was just not finding enough time to keep up with so many cards.
Now I will just be focusing on Mad for Markers and Southern Girls and Aussie Cards for Sale.
I think that will be more realistic.  Especially since Aussie Cards for Sale is keeping me very busy at the moment which is fantastic!!

I have a day of card-making ahead of me.
heaps of special orders to pump out so I better get on with it!
I hope you have a lovely day.

Alicia xx

P.S Dont forgot to enter my candy, click here.


3 comments:

Carol Dee said...

O.K. now I KNOW I am old enough to be your Mother! My oldest was born Nov. 7th of 1980. So you are only a few months older than he is :) LOVE the bath time scrapping page.
The baby girl cards are so pretty. No wonder they sold fast. Nice to have on hand even if you don'n need one right then. I alwasy seem to need more BOY cards. 2 sons, 2 grandsons, 2 nephews, 7 cousins (5 of them boys) Seeing a trend? LOL
Big Hugs..

Michelle said...

Hi Alicia

Oh weren't you just the sweetest little bub!!
Gorgeous LO, you are really getting the hang of the digi layout's now.

Your baby girl cards are so beautiful, it's no wonder they sell so well.

I will miss your creations for the DT's you are stepping down from but it is hard to juggle so many commitments when you are so busy.

Michelle :o)

TRACEY O said...

Lovely layout and beautiful cards.