Saturday, August 20, 2011

Green Sympathy Cards and Some Country Photos...


Hi Blogging Beauties,

I dont know where this week has gone.  The days seem to be just slipping away from me.
I am marketing again tomorrow and I dont think I have made anything new from last week's market!! So much for being organised with Father's Day cards.  Oh well...before we know it I can tell Christmas is going to be here and I will be in a dilemma over Christmas cards again!!!

Anyway, I have two green Sympathy cards today to share.
The first one I used a chipboard heart, coloured it in and then covered it with glitter.
The stamps are SU.  I put little pearls in the centre of the flowers in the fancier card.
The second one is a little more simple.


I could have made heaps of cards today, but I did a little blogging and then all of a sudden it is time to make dinner.  Oh well, there is always tomorrow!!

I wanted to share a couple of pics I took a few days ago of our place in the afternoon sunshine. We are nearly into Spring here and the blossoms on the Almond trees are the first sign of Spring time - such a very welcome relief.


This is a photo of a paddock.


Another paddock with Jacaranda Tree in the foreground.


Well I better get on with that dinner.
My brother and his girlfriend are coming out for tea so I better get a move on.
I hope you are having a nice weekend.
Talk soon,

Alicia xx

12 comments:

Carol Dee said...

Ahhh Spring. We are still suffering the heat of summer. Your winters seem short and mild by comparison to ours. It won't be long and we will be complaining about snow and sub zero temps. :(
Your Sympathy cards are pretty.
I hope you sell lots at market :)
Hugs...

Linda Wescott said...

Great photos and your sympathy cards are really great. They are so hard to do aren't they. These are very elegant...I find green such a soothing colour. Hugs Lin

Jessie said...

Elegant and beautiful cards Alicia and those photos are gorgeous!

Mary J said...

Alicia, these are just perfect for sympathy cards - I find them so hard to do. Beautiful.

I can't believe it is spring where you are - it is meant to be our summer in the UK but it deffo feels like autumn already! What a bummer.... I'm moving to Oz!

Leigh said...

I like your sympathy cards Alicia. Love the photos you've taken, especially the Almond blossoms.

Merry said...

That is such a pretty Sympathy card, lovely colour. How lucky to have an almond tree. Can't say I have seen a almond flower before. thanks for sharing.

Cheryl said...

Absolutely beautiful cards and fabulous detail.I do understand how busy life can get,I am quite busy myself at the moment!!! BTW thanks for the lovely comment you left!!
xx

Annette Bowes said...

Hi Alicia, perfect sympathy cards, beautiful photos and I agree where does the time go lol! Take CareX:)

Annette Bowes said...

p.s. have a wonderful eveningX:)

Unknown said...

wowwwwwwwwwww these pics are amazing and your card is even more beautiful!

Cheryl said...

Your sympathy cards are lovely. I really love the first one with the heart.

Thank you for sharing your pictures.

Zora said...

What should I praise first, the wonderful photographs, or the cute cards! Every thing is lovely, like two cards with same motive :O)