Thursday, August 25, 2011

Southern Girls ~ Decade Challenge


Hi Blogging Beauties,
It's time for a new challenge at Southern Girls!!
The challenge starting today is to create a card/layout/project following the theme 'Decades' - whichever decade you choose, or how you interpret it, is down to you!! Can't wait to see what you come up with!

You are playing along for some amazing prizes and the Design Team has heaps of inspiration for you, check all the details out here.


I went for an 80's theme card.
So I was trying to think, fluro colours and denim.
I used a cool Kenny K image that I received for the challenge.
I havent used one of their images for ages and they are so much fun to colour!

The Copics I used were:

Skin: E02, E00, E11, R20
Greens: G14, YG11, YG03
Yellows: Y02, YG00, Y08
Blues: B97, B95, B93
Pinks: RV06, RV04, RV02
Greys: C-0, C-1
Outline: BG10

Alicia xx

4 comments:

Mary J said...

Alicia, that image is the spitting image of you! Sooo beautiful!

Gorgeous card - fun and sassy!

kiwimeskreations said...

That is one colourful card with loads of dimension. Thanks for the smile.
Blessings
Maxine

Carol Dee said...

Okay, I remember the 80's I had two babies in the 80's :) I AM Old , LOL. Those are some really fun flowers. Love those Kenny G images. Hugs...

Sandra H said...

This is gorgeous so colourful too!:) Sandra H