Wednesday, September 28, 2011

60th Birthday Cards


 Hi Blogging Beauties,

It is a yukky, overcast and windy day here today.  Perfect for making a few cards!  I have been making sixtieth cards.  I have some special orders to fill.  I have made four, but two are still drying so I might share them tomorrow.  One lady cleberating her sixtieth birthday will get three of these so they all have to be different.  The first one is a very elegant card, in neutral colours.  The second more bright and cheery and modern I guess.  All the materials I have used out of two candies I have recently received.  What delicious goodies!! The papers are SU.  I tried my hardest to get those letters straight below, but they still look crooked to me!

I would like to enter these cards at Celebrate The Occasion - Any Occasion but must use ribbon.  I have used ribbon on both these cards.


I'm off the the grocery shop, but before I go I thought I would share a picture of my nieces trying their best to hold Tommy today and pose for a photo.  He was a bit frightened of them and doesnt look overly happy!!
They loved him though!  He is a very gentle dog and spends most of his time asleep on my lap. I dont know how he is going to cope when he transitions to outdoors!
I think I am spoiling him way too much. 


If you feel like a read, head on over.  It is a world-linky party.
Thank you so much to Jill for featuring me.

Creating my way to Sucess

Click here to see a Male 60th Birthday Card.

Alicia xx

14 comments:

kiwimeskreations said...

Alicia these are fabulous - I find it quite a challenge when I have to make multiple cards for one person (happens to me a couple of times a year) and you have made an awesome job of these two. Love the lace on the brown one!!
Blessings
Maxine

Mary J said...

Aaah, seems like Tommy has a gentle nature! Love him!

Gorgeous cars too Alicia - they are so elegant!

Irene said...

Wow Alicia, both of the cards are stunning,especially the first one,love the colours.
The pic of your nieces and Tommy is brilliant, they all look so adorable.
Irene xx

Sandra H said...

Oh two gorgeous cards:) Sandra H

Unknown said...

Great cards! Love the papers and ribbons. Thanks for playing with us at CTO!

Trell - DT

Laurie said...

Both of these cards are gorgeous!! Thanks for playing with us at CTO!
Laurie
scrapsbysissy.blogspot.com

Melissa said...

Beautiful cards, great use of the ribbon, thanks for joining CTO!

Jessie said...

They are both fantastic!

Trail of Treasures said...

Beautiful 60th birthday cards Alicia1 And your nieces look super adorable with the puppy!
Thanks for celebrating with us this week at CTO!

Hugs,
Tracey - CTO DT member
www.trailoftreasures.com

Lucianna Dilsaver said...

Really pretty card, wonderful details! Thanks for joining us this week @ CTO, hope to see you again next week :)

Merry said...

That photo of your nieces and Tommy is too cute. His look is like "Hurry up and take that photo so I can get out of here". Love your cards both are wonderful creations. What a lucky lady to receive three of your cards.

Unknown said...

Wow you card is wonderful. Thanks for joining us this week at CTO.

Esther said...

Beautiful cards, both os them are wonderful!
Thanks for joining us at CTO!

Charlotte said...

Both of these cards are wonderful!!!