Saturday, September 24, 2011

Mad for Markers Card and SG Bloghop Winner



Hi Blogging Beauties,

Today for the Mad for Markers Colourless Blender Challenge I am sharing a card I made with some chipboard corners on it.
I dont often use my Colourless Blender, but I do like to use it when I colour chip board.
I coloured the chipboard in with RV29 and then went over some bits with the Colourless Blender.  It gives the colour more depth or interest I think.  This chipboard was very fine and dainty so I just used the Colourless Blender on the thicker parts.


This is a very easy and simple way to use the Colourless Blender.
Why not have a go and link up your card to our challenge this fortnight?
You still have a week to get in your entry.

Here is the completed card.  It is an engagement card for my brother-in-law and his girlfriend to give to their very close friends. They wanted to have a photo on the card to personalise it.  
Their engagement party is tonight.

The chipboard pieces and Love stamp came from the beautiful candy win I had from the lovely Viv.  I am starting to get a chance to put some of Viv's lovely goodies onto some cards.


Also I need to announce my winner from the Southern Girls Blog Hop.
That lucky person is:


Tracy you need to head on over to Southern Girls and email them to claim your prize of three Simply Betty Digis!

I have to appologise for my bad blogging lately.  I have had two very busy weeks.  I am turning over a new leaf on Monday though, and planning to get right back into all my card-making and blogging.  Thanks for stopping by to have a look.
I hope you have a lovely weekend.

Alicia xx

6 comments:

kiwimeskreations said...

Love that card Alicia - it is so elegant and personal. Very original the way you have used the colourless blender pen - thanks for the inspiration :-)
Blessings
Maxine

Merry said...

What a lovely engagement card. This certainly is an interesting challenge. I only use my colourless blender pen to clean up my mistakes. :-)

Mary J said...

What a great use of the blender - never thought of that before! Lovely card alicia, they will love it!

Irene said...

Just brilliant Alicia,you can't beat a personalised card, makes it all the more special and your chipboard pieces are gorgeous.
Irene xx

Carol Dee said...

Wonderful engagement card. I like having the couples photo on the card. That makes it very special. Hugs...

Loz said...

ooh, love the colour combo! enjoy the school holidays x