Tuesday, December 20, 2011

Baby Shower Pics


Hi Blogging Beauties,

I am up in the middle of the night...can't sleep...thinking about my friends on the Gold Coast and how much I miss them.  It has been two years since we left there...but I often feel ripped in two when I think about how different my life is now and how much I miss my old friends.

So I thought I would play around with the photos from my baby shower we had a few weeks back when I was up there.  I have used the digital scrapbooking software - Daisytrail to make these layouts.


This was the sperm game we played.  
You had to be blindfolded and then try to get the sperm close to the egg.


We also played a "Guess the Baby Food" game where you had to try all different types of baby food and guess the flavour.  Some were disgusting!!


There was a new baby at the shower...little William...he is a cutie!
A big thank you to Amanda for organising the day.  She did an amazing job coordinating the whole event!  I still havent show you the pics of the lovely pressies I received, but I will get to it one day...

Before I go, I might add this quick card I made for little William and gave to his Mummy on the day with a little present...


And I might link this post up to the 

Thanks for stopping by,

Alicia xx

9 comments:

Jessie said...

Sweet and pretty pages Alicia, it looks like you all had lots of fun!

Carol Dee said...

Baby Showers are Sooo much fun :)
Things may be differant now, but the Grandparents will be nice and close. (A real plus for everyone.) I would be miserable if the Grands lived FAR away. And with time you you make so many new friends. (I know you will.) Big Hugs...

kiwimeskreations said...

You obviously had fun - yes moving is hard and it can take a long time to truly settle, and being pregnant and hormonal does not help. But it will all pass in due time, and once baby is here you will start a new phase again.
Blessings
Maxine

Merry said...

Wonderful pages Alicia. They certainly sound like fun games you played. Especially the guess the baby food game. :-) Such a lovely card..terrific papers used.

shaz earl said...

Fabulous creations!

Thank you for joining us at Sparkles for our "Anything but a Christmas card" Challenge

Hope you will join us again soon, good luck in the draw

Shaz x

jackiescrafts said...

Your page LO s are lovely, thanks for joining in at SFC

Happy Christmas
Jackie x

Cheryl said...

Your layouts are wonderful! I looks like you had a lovely baby shower.

I love the design of the card too. The big bow is a gorgeous accent.

Try to get some rest and take care of yourself.

Irene said...

Brilliant pics of your baby shower Alicia, looks like you had fun.
Merry Christmas and a very happy New Year to you and your family.
Irene xx

Annette Bowes said...

Hi Alicia, just catching up, so sorry to hear you are missing your lovely friends, they certainly give you a fun baby shower party (never been to one of those), don't fancy the baby food game lol! Hope you are keeping well and I wish you all the best for next year, certainly going to be fun, take careX:)