Thursday, December 1, 2011

A Christmas Card Collection


Hi Blogging Beauties,

I have been a very busy girl this week...working every day and tutoring every afternoon and making heaps of card for orders for people.  Only two more weeks till school holls here so I am taking every day they offer me as I dont get paid over the Chrissie break.  I havent had many spare hours for blogging, hence my sporadic blog posts lately.  

Today I wanted to share with you a collection of Christmas cards I made for a lady.  Her criteria was...traditional Christmas colours with black and cream, pearls and lace, lots of embellishments and two had to say I love you with a heart.  I did my best and came up with this collection of ten....










I used a mixture of papers and rub-ons and lots of crinkly ribbon.
I would like to enter these cards in...

and 

I am so looking forward to the weekend.
I have a stack of cards that need making, plus those wedding invites I am still going on.
I will take some pics of the baby shower pressies as some of you were interested in what I received and hopefully blog them this weekend.
I also have to blog my Christmas candy...I have all the bits and pieces, just need to photograph it.  Will be back tomorrow.

Alicia xx


8 comments:

Jessie said...

Wow Alicia, you have been busy and they are all gorgeous!!! I got my wonderful blog candy from you yesterday, thank you so much!!!! All the goodies are so beautiful and the card is so sweet! Hugs, Jxx

Irene said...

Wow Alicia, these are absolutely stunning, everyone of them, brilliant choice of colours, and your bows are gorgeous. Have a good weekend.
Irene xx

WencheP said...

Beautiful cards. Thanks for joining us at Do You Stack Up.

-Wenche

Carol Dee said...

Lovely cards. I think the one with stockings may be my fav. Hugs...

kiwimeskreations said...

Alicia you have done so well with the Christmas cards - they are lovely!!!
Blessings
Maxine

Leigh said...

Wow, what a fabulous collection of Christmas cards. Love them.

Julie said...

Lovely to see you entering Alicia,your card of course is beautiful. Hope you are doing well,Lots of love,Julie,SGC.

Bettina L. said...

Wow there were a lot of beautiful ribbon projects here. Beautiful details with both ribbon and lace. Thanks for playing at Southern Girls and good luck. Hope to see you back soon for a new challenge. Bettina xx