Friday, March 9, 2012

60th Birthday Card


Hi Blogging Beauties,

I hope you have had a good week and are looking forward to a relaxing weekend : )
I made this card for an Principal I used to work for on the Gold Coast.  It was her 60th Birthday this week.  I used papers and elements form the Kaisercraft Sweet Nothing Collection.



I stamped the sentiment with Tim Holtz Vintage Photo ink.
I edged the flower and the music notes die cut with gold gel pen.

I have just finished a special order for 20 male cards...phew!
They have kept me busy.  I will share the pics soon.

See more 60th Birthday cards here!

I hope you had a beautiful day today : )
Thanks for visiting my blog.

Alicia xx

7 comments:

Jessie said...

Love all the pretty layers and the touches of gold are fab!

Carol Dee said...

WOW, that is lovely. You have such a way with flowers. Another stunning card. My week was something of a blur. Looking forward to the weekend and the following week. We will be on Spring Break (end of 3rd quarter.) Hugs...

Sandra H said...

Oh so pretty is this card Alicia xx

Rachel Parys said...

This is so weird, my dad just asked me last night to make a card for his boss that is turning 60! lol!

This is gorgeous! Love the embellishments you used!

Mary J said...

That is beautiful Alicia! Gorgeous embellishing!

kiwimeskreations said...

Great card Alicia. Love the way you have used the dp.
Love that pad from Kaiser - I have just got it myself.
Blessings
Maxine

Annette Bowes said...

Gorgeous card Alicia, she will love it! 20 male cards! I struggle doing one lol! X:)