Friday, March 16, 2012

More Male B'day Cards


Hi Blogging Beauties,

I have more male cards to share today from the special order I did.  This lady loves stripes on male cards so I used as much striped paper as I could find in my stash.


This was a sticker I have had in my stash for a while now.


More Kaisercraft Papers.


These two are very simple - using Martha Stewart doilies and some white gel pen.


The baby has settled down a bit now and now that I am fully aware of Branxton Hicks I dont mind that they are waking me up at night!!  Yesterday I went shopping for baby singlets, maternity tops and pyjamas for hospital.  I am slowly working my way through the list for "what to take to hospital".  I made lots of cards too yesterday because I am trying to get through all my March birthdays this week and send them all off so they are finished with.  Next week is going to be a little hectic because we are starting to move house next week...crazy timing I know, but Ben has accepted a wonderful new job in Newcastle so we are moving three hours south.  We have lived in Newcastle before when we went to uni and began working down there after uni, so we know what the town is like.  We hope to find out if we have secured a rental house to live today.  Please keep your fingers crossed for us! If all goes well we will have a house to move into!  So life is a little hectic.  I am finishing up with my tutoring students next week as well and in the process of finding new teachers for them to go and see.  But, I am just doing one thing at a time...and not getting stressed about the million things that are to be done.  We can only do what we can do right?

I hope your day is lovely, and full of smiles.

Thanks for stopping by,

Alicia xx

7 comments:

kiwimeskreations said...

Oh Alicia - hate to say but I once moved 4 weeks before the end of one pregnancy, and repeated it for my daughter 2 years ago, so you have my sympathies, if not my help!

Love your cards and the way you have matched the colours in the stripes to the sentiment panels.
Blessings
Maxine

Carol Dee said...

More great male cards.
WOW, finding a house in a week is fast. Hope it works out. Will you rent while looking for something to buy? You are right- things will get done in their own time. Like the tortise... slow and steady wins the race. :) Hugs....

Michelle said...

Hi Alicia

Fab masculine cards!!

Wow, I can't believe you are moving house now!

Good luck with it all Alicia, I hope things go smoothly for you over the coming weeks.

Michelle :o)

Jessie said...

Good luck with the move and I hope the house works out for you! Thanks for the info you left on my blog :)

Rachel Parys said...

What a busy girl! That is tough that you have to move so close to the baby coming, make everyone else do all the lifting! ;)

I wish I had that many guy cards made! I really have to push myself to do guy "stuff". I guess girl stuff is just easier because I have two girls myself!

Have a great weekend!

Mary J said...

Wow, they are all so fab Alicia!

Gretchen said...

Glad to hear everything is well. Good luck with the move. Love your cards.