Saturday, March 24, 2012

Surfer Ian and a Surfing Movie in Australia



Here is my third Surfer Ian card for the Mad for Markers Monochromatic Challenge.
This time he is coloured in Cool Greys.

C0, C1, C3, C5, C7

Have you purchased this stamp yet?
He is such a must!
Get him at the Mad for Markers Shop here.

Here is a surfing clip my Cousin sent to me of his adorable little kids.  I think he must have a little camera attached to the surf board.  So cute...they are gorgeous.

We are in the middle of moving this weekend.
It is a little chaotic.  I may be without internet and a computer for a few days as we set up our new house.  We are moving into a very old, small house but will be right across from the beach.  Very different to where we are living now.  I promise to blog photos when we get our computer and internet set up.  We actually have to buy a new computer as our old one is dieing a very slow death.  We cant turn it off as we can not turn it back on!!!

I hope you have a fabulous weekend.

Alicia xx

2 comments:

Sandra H said...

Hi Alicia, oh what a lovely video didn't she do well so young too! looks like they were both enjoying the waves! hope your move goes well and l'll be looking out for the Photo's thank you and your card is gorgeous love the Monochrome and a great skier too Have a great weekend too!:)x

Carol Dee said...

Oh My Goodness they are the most beautiful Beach Babies! Will they be close enough for play dates with your little one? What a life :) I loved where you where living, I have never spent anytime near an ocean, just a place to vacation. Hope the move goes smoothly. Hugs...