Tuesday, March 13, 2012

Winner of my Valentines Candy and a little purchase I just had to share...


Hi Blogging Beauties,

Is your life as crazy and busy as mine??  I must make it this way I guess..well at least there is never a dull moment!!  I am trying to catch up on 20,000 things today and I wanted to draw my Valentines candy. Thank you to everyone for entering!

The lucky winner is: Sandra H

Sandra I will be in touch with you to get your address details!

I have more candy all ready to go, so stay tuned I hope to post it up this week.

 

Also I went grocery shopping yesterday and I bought a pair of little booties for the baby.  I have started packing my hospital bag and booties or socks were on the list for the baby.  We dont have any of either yet so I had to go and purchase something.  This is what I found and I thought they were just so cute I had to share a photo with you!  I think they will keep his/her feet warm : )

Four weeks to go now...getting closer!

Off to work on the rest of my jobs.
I hope you have a lovely day, thanks for stopping by.

Alicia xx

9 comments:

Sandra H said...

Hi Alicia, Thank you so very much for chosing me as your candy winner l am still in shock it's a great feeling to be the winner and the candy is stunning again thank you oh how lovely are these bootees l love the colour and only 4 weeks to go you must be getting fed up now or is it going just at the right pace for you it's nice that you don't know what the baby is that's part of being pregnant the surprise after the event keep us informed when baby is born take card and again thank you :) Sandra H

kiwimeskreations said...

Congrats to Sandra H - and those booties are so sweet - just gorgeous!
Blessings
Maxine

Carol Dee said...

Congrats Sandra! And those booties are adorable, perfect for boy or girl and I belive there are stars in the fabric of my blanket!!! :)Hmmm your due date must be pretty close to your Birthday... maybe... :) Hugs...

Rachel Parys said...

Those are adorable!! How exciting! It will be here before you know it. I am counting on lots of pics when this baby gets here!

Don't work too hard!

Blankina said...

Alicia...perhaps I am a bit stupid but I did not know you were expecting...If you can give your address I will send you a handmade card for your little one..
Ciao hugs Blankina

Jessie said...

They are adorable!!!!
Congrats Sandra!

Deirdre said...

Those booties are just adorable. So glad to see that everything is going well. Hugs to you, just wanted to let you know I was thinking of you!.

Annette Bowes said...

Just playing catch up Alicia, cute little booties, can't believe you only have four weeks left! Hope you are keeping well. Take careX:) p.s. Congrats Sandra have fun with your new goodies.

Merry said...

Congrats to Sandra....what fun. Those little socks are too cute Alicia..