Saturday, April 14, 2012

Mad for Markers ~ Colouring Wet




Have you coloured something wet yet for our Mad for Markers challenge?
I coloured this Creeper Mermaid available for purchase in Sammi's Mad for Markers store.  I coloured her in reds and blues to match my Australia Day paper pad.  These are the colours I used:

Skin: E00, E11, E04, R20
Hair: R59, R29, R35
Blues: B29, B18, B24, B93
Outline: C1
I added lots of Kindy Glitz to give her a bit of sparkle and help achieve that wet look.

Today we have a telephone man coming to check out our lines, so hopefully I will have internet soon..cant wait! Thnaks for stopping by and have a wonderful day.

Alicia xx

9 comments:

Sandra H said...

Oh wow Alicia, your card is stunning absolutely fabulous colouring:)x

Rachel Parys said...

LOVE IT! I knew I should have bought her from the Farmer's Market! She looks "fintastic"! (he he) The seahorse charm is so cute!

Alyce Kit and Clowder said...

Alicia this is awesome! Love the colouring and the fun tones of your card :)

karenw said...

Good luck with the baby, hope it is quick and soon!

Go check out my blog - you are a winner - yay. xxx

Merry said...

This little mermaid is adorable and I agree with Sandra you colouring is terrific.

Jessie said...

Love it! :)

Carol Dee said...

Love her hair!
I know you will feel more CONNECTED when the phone line is in and you have internet again. Baby is keeping us all in suspense. :) Soon....
Big Hugs....

kiwimeskreations said...

Great colouring Alicia - she looks really wet!
Blessings
Maxine

Blankina said...

Hi Alicia, are you okay?? I was waiting for baby news....Hope everything is okay...please let me know what kind of card I can prepare....
Hugs Blankina