Thursday, April 12, 2012

No Baby Yet...but here are some cards...



Well, today was the due date, but no baby yet.  I visited the Obstetrician today who has booked an induction for the 18th of April.  We will see if the baby decides to arrive before then!  I have finally finished all the unpacking and now have my craft room set up, or craft corner would probably be a better description.  Our new computer has arrived and now we are just waiting on intenet.  Then I will be totally set up again for blogging and crafting, in the meantime I am patiently using the ipad.

I made this card for my brother's girlfriend for her birthday, and then made the second one for one of my friends.  The first image I coloured with Copics, the second image was pre-coloured.  The copics I used were:
Skin: E00, E11, E04, R20
Hair: 100, C7, C5, C3
Pinks: RV29, RV04, RV02
Outline: C1


I will try and catch up on blogging comments tomorrow.  Thank you so much for stopping by.  I hope you have a lovely day.
Alicia xx

10 comments:

Alyce Kit and Clowder said...

Alicia these are both gorgeous! Love the beautiful colour tones. Goodluck with baby!! :D

Jessie said...

Hi Alicia, I'm glad you have finally settled in. Both cards are just beautiful and I love the pink and black theme! It's my sons birthday on the 15th and mine on the 20th so your baby will share our birthday week :) If I don't get to talk to you before then, I'll be thinking of you and the baby, sending hugs and prayers xx

Annette Bowes said...

Still here Alicia, been thinking about you today and hoping you were in labour lol! Fantastic cards, bought some toppers after seeing your lovely creations in an earlier post yet to use them lol! Hope you don't have too much longer to wait, take careX:)

Blankina said...

It will be hard...no baby yet. At the end you just want the baby to come!! Keep up.
Lovely cards by the way,
Hugs Blankina

Carol Dee said...

I was hopeing for a Baby IS Here Post! Glad you are getting settled before the arrival.
Lovely cards. Big Hugs...

Sandra H said...

Hi Alicia, oh this is stunning!! so beautiful if your image and the colouring is outstandingly beautiful done to perfection as always and lots of lovely backing papers and ribbon so so beautiful:)x

Rachel Parys said...

Oooo..love pink and black together! These are both super cute!

I bet the baby will come before you have to be induced. Spicy foods, walking, etc.....
He/she must not be done baking yet! ;)

Unknown said...

Good luck for the birth of your baby such an exciting time xx

Mary J said...

Ooooh, hope baby comes soon, Alicia!

Both fab cards, the pinks are so lovely!

kiwimeskreations said...

Do hope baby comes soon - my daughter delivered her baby on Thursday 12th - a lovely wee boy.
Love the cards, but the second one is my favourite :-)
Blessings
Maxine