Monday, June 18, 2012

A Copic Maggie and a Publication


Hi Blogging Friends,


Life is still revolving around breast feeding and housework and alas little time for card-making.  However I did colour this up before Nicholas was born and hadn't blogged it yet.  I made it for my cousin's little girl Ella who turned one.



I coloured her with:
Skin: E00, E11, E04, R20
Hair and Basket: E37, E47, E35, E33
Blues: B24, B93, BG01, BG000, BG10, B12
Oranges: V17, V38, YR07
Greens: G07, G02



Also some exciting news...I have some cards published in this months magazine...the Ten Quick Cards feature.  So lovely to see them all photographed beautiful and in a glossy magazine.
I hope to get back to regular blogging one of these days, as I do miss you all.

Alicia xx

10 comments:

Jessie said...

Congratulations Alicia, that's fantastic! I love your pretty Tilda card, the colours are so fresh and summery! Big hugs, Jessie

Blankina said...

Welcome back Alicia!! What a pretty Tilda card...and congratulations with your publications...
Did I tell you that in july I will do a copic workshop?? Lately I have been "naughty" and I have bought many copics!! Can not wait to learn some tecniques.
Hugs Blankina

Loz said...

I so have to go and buy that magazine now!! Congrats on the publication!! I know you're still super busy but it won't be long before you have some crafty time :)

Alyce Kit and Clowder said...

Alicia this is so super cute! I love your colouring on her and the layout is so fun :)

Rachel Parys said...

I was just thinking about ya! I must have felt your creative mojo flowing all the way over here!

This card is too stinking cute!! What a gorgeous image, perfect for the bday girl. Great bright colors!

Congrats on the magazine!! I'm going to have to look for this, I would love to see your work in there!

Squeeze the baby for me!

Mary J said...

Congrats on your publication! And what a very pretty card!

kiwimeskreations said...

Good to see you here again Alicia - this is a really cute card :-). Congratulations on being published - I have not had the courage to submit yet :-).
Blessings
Maxine

Carol Dee said...

WONDERFUL to see your creations in a magazine! Congrats. :)
Love the sweet birthday card. Nice and colorful, too.
Looking forward to seeing more of you here. (And more baby pics.):) Hugs....

Gretchen said...

Congratulations on your publication. Fantastic colouring on your Maggie card too. Glad to hear you are enjoying your time with Nicholas it goes by so quickly.

Merry said...

How exciting to have your cards in that magazine. I always like the 10 quick cards. Congrats. Love this card that you have made your colouring is lovely and I really like the clear gems you have added.