Monday, June 10, 2013

I am interviewed....


Hi Blogging friends,

Just a quick post to share my excitement.
This month I am in the Australian, Cardmaking, Stamping and Papercraft Magazine.  
There is an interview on me in the Cardmaker's Profile section and a few samples of the work I have submitted. Very exciting!! I do love this magazine.  It is filled with motivation and inspiration every month and anyone can submit their work.  Why not check it out here.

Have a beautiful day full of love, light and peace.

Alicia xx

8 comments:

Carol Dee said...

OH what fun! Congrats on the interview. (And it is fun to see a blog post from you.) :) Hugs...

Loz said...

well done mate!! I'll have to grab a copy :)

Merry said...

How very exciting Alicia, congrats. I will keep an eye out.

Marilyn said...

Congrats Alicia, that's fab news!

kiwimeskreations said...

I have bought a few copies of this mag over the past few months and have seen your work there :-) Congratulations!!
Blessings
Maxine

Sandra H said...

Hi Alicia, Well done you must be on top of the world it's a great feeling isn't it and you should be really proud of yourself as your creations are wonderful xx

Blankina said...

Congratulations!!
So happy for you..hope to see your cards or other art on your blog soon,
Hugs Blankina

Rachel Parys said...

Congrats!! You totally deserve it!!