Friday, October 18, 2013

Hello out there


This feels so weird to be writing a blog post.  It seems like another lifetime when I maintained this blog and sometimes posted nearly every day!  I have been thinking about blogging lately and all of a sudden here I am at my computer, typing away.  Since my last post in June we have moved house and Nicholas is walking.  I have published more cards and have been making lots, just not photographing them or blogging about them.


I have taken a few classes at Big Picture Classes, dusted off my sewing machine and made myself a skirt, read some awesome books, have been trying to keep up with my Project Life, and have started Nicholas' baby album.
And just the usual of cooking dinner, keeping the house tidy and spending lots of time with Ben and Nicholas.  Life is good, really good.  I am extremely grateful for everything we have.  We are so lucky.

How are you?

Alicia xxx

6 comments:

kiwimeskreations said...

Oh Alicia it is so good to see you again - I was wondering how life was treating you!! I saw one set of your published cards in a magazine I bought a while back.
Great to see Nicholas so sturdy and on his feet - as is my grandson of similar age - no doubt you are also into teething etc!!
I had a minor surgery lately, but other than that have been enjoying life, blogging and visiting the grandchildren.
Blessings
Maxine

Merry said...

Oh wow, look Nicholas is a little boy and not a baby. How quick he has grown. Great to hear from you Alicia and sounds like life is running along smoothly for you. Congrats on being published they look fantastic cards to try.

Carol Dee said...

So good to see you here. I love seeing the family photos and would like to see those cards. :) Hope to see more of you here, too! Hugs...

Blankina said...

Dear Alicia, welcome back!! Great picture of Nicolas--
I am fine , still busy blogging and making cards..
Big hugs from Italy
Blankina

Sandra H said...

Hello Alicia so nice to see you popping up and the photos are so lovely how time flies too! Nicholas is growing so fast and looks so content hope your well and settled in your new home l too have just moved and its so tiring hope to see some of your wonderful creations in the near future xx

Loz said...

HELLO!!! Almost freakish as I'm back blogging too.. :) and making cards. It's so nice to sit down and use my clutter {you taught me to use that word} and not see it just gathering dust! Glad to hear you're all well... I'll shoot you an email one day soon when I get the chance! The boys start their transition days today.. can't believe they'll be at school next year! take care of yourselves... Loz xx