Monday, September 1, 2014

The Monday Message


Happy Monday!

I hope you had a lovely weekend.
Mine was pretty emotional.
I've had a couple of disappointments in the last few days that have rocked me a bit.
But I am determined to concentrate on what I do want in my life, which is happiness.

My favourite resource of positivity is the Esther and Jerry Hicks recordings and books.  This is what I turn to when I need it.  They say when you aren't feeling the best - Go Global.
This means think big...all the things you are grateful for...things we really take for granted such as:

our freedom
our safe country and neighbourhood
our family that loves us
our house that has plumbing and electricity
our warm comfy beds we get to sleep in each night
our soft lounges we can snuggle up on
the food in our fridge
our washing machine that cleans our clothes
our dishwasher that washes our dishes
our craft rooms filled with yummy products
time to sit and create with those products
technology to interact with crafting friends
the love we share with our families
our beautiful and adorable children
how enriching they are for our lives
our friends we can confide in
our partners who choose to walk this life with us
the nature outside our doorsteps
the beautiful trees
the fresh air we breathe
the animals
the flowers
the sun, sky, the grass
our bodies that function correctly
our ability to walk, run, move, create
just sitting and feeling loved
feeling peaceful
feeling happy

These are some of the things that make up our beautiful lives.
This is what I mean when I say below my Profile Pic - Come and join me lets dream, create and record these beautiful lives of ours together.
We are so so lucky.  Our lives are beautiful creations.  Things dont always go smoothly and their are challenges we face, but we are still so fortunate.

After this little pep talk to myself I think I am ready to start a new week.

I have some exciting posts planned for this week.
My PML School Album is complete! On Friday I will share a video of the finished album.
On Wednesday I will be sharing a little shopping spree I treated myself to, some new crafting goodies! I have been playing with these over the last week or so and have some projects in the process.

I know one thing and that is that crafting makes me happy!
So I choose to do that this week!!
Are you in???

Alicia xx

No comments: