Wednesday, April 8, 2015

I met Heidi Swapp!!

Spotlight, Australia

Hello,

A few weeks ago I had the honour of meeting Heidi Swapp at Spotlight.
This was the second time I have met her as I went to see her at Spotlight last year as well. 
(I blogged about it here.)  
Is it just me or is there something terribly unflattering about photos taken in Spotlight?  I get home from these occasions and think OMG what was I thinking?

This year I was so inspired by the honest feelings Heidi shared with us about scrap booking.  I felt so honoured to be there and hear about the reasons behind why she believes scrap booking is important.  How she told us (extremely honestly) about her relationships with her Mum and her eldest son and how she believes Scrapbooking has strengthened these relationships.  I cried through pretty much her whole talk.  The tissues were being passed around.  It was very emotional. I really did feel like I had met an angel on this day.  Her authenticity shone through.

Then Heidi went on to discuss the reasonings behind some of her products.
I found this very interesting, even though I follow her blog, I really love listening to people talk and I loved the insights to the products she gave us.

Spotlight, Australia

We made a little Make and Take tag card.
I fell in love with the "Happy" Die cut and so I had to bring that home!
I actually used it on the inside of my Easter cards I made last week.
Such a versatile word Happy is.  And it really does bring a smile to my face.  I do really love Heidi's Style.  I love how she just seems to throw everything together so effortlessly and it just looks awesome!
Spotlight, Australia




























I also won a prize on the day...but the prize bag somehow went to Perth on the plane.  They said they would send it to me.  Hope they remember to!!

Thanks for stopping by,

Twitter Facebook Youtube Pinterest Instagram Google+ Bloglovin' Image Map

No comments: