Tuesday, July 7, 2015

Kaisercraft Botanica Card Using Only the Paper Pad and the Stamps

Kaisercraft Botanica Card

Hello,

 Today I'm sharing a card using the Kaisercraft Botanica Collection.  The challenge was to make a card using only the Botanica Paper Pad and the matching Botanica Clear Stamp.  Sometimes it is so refreshing to make a card with minimal supplies.  I actually loved the challenge.  It makes you think creatively.

I really love this collection of papers, the colours are so pretty and flowers go with everything right!? I also LOVE the papers with the beachy, weathered floor boards.  I would love to have beachy wooden floor boards in my "one day dream home" so whenever I see them in a Kaisercraft collection I get a bit excited and have to use them!  I find this paper so versatile.  

Another one of the papers in the pad is dedicated to these little botanical illustrations.  I cut out three little flower pictures and used them as the focal point for my card.  I layered different papers from the pad horizontally beneath the three little pictures and stamped the sentiment and a flower in the background.  This was a quick and easy card to make and could be repeated many times using only one paper pad (just changing the colours of the background papers) and using the matching stamp.  Perfect to make up a bunch of cards for your stash, or just one to send to a special friend : )

Thanks for stopping by my blog today, 
let me know what you think of the Kaisercraft Botanica Collection...


Head on over to the Kaisercraft Blog to see what other cards the talented ladies on the team have created.

Twitter Facebook Youtube Pinterest Instagram Google+ Bloglovin' Image Map

No comments: