Thursday, July 16, 2015

Kaisercraft Little One Modern Baby Layout

Alicia McNamara

Hello,

This sweet little baby is the daughter of one of our very good friends.
Her name is Paige and here she is just three weeks old.
What a little picture of perfection, all snuggled up and asleep.
I really wanted to scrap this gorgeous photo with the new Kaisercraft "Little One" Collection.

Alicia McNamaraI am really liking white space on my layouts, so I put lots of that in and I kept the sketch very simple.  Simple seems to work lots better for me with Layouts (and cards!).

These are the Kaisercraft Materials I used:

CD101 12x12 Weave - Coconut 

CT832 Collectables - Little One

 
 PP974 Paper Pad - Little One 


P1885 Ruby


P1883 Zoe 



EM926 Lace Pack - White


ST912 Epoxy Stickers - Candy


EM405 Paper Doilies


This collection is so much to play with.

Check out more amazing Layouts today on the Kaisercraft Blog here.

Thanks for stopping by,

Twitter Facebook Youtube Pinterest Instagram Google+ Bloglovin' Image Map

No comments: