Tuesday, August 18, 2015

Kaisercraft Time Machine - Specialty Paper Layout

By Alicia McNamara

Over at the Kaisercraft Blog today the Design Team have been asked to make a Layout using one or both of the specialty papers that go with the Time Machine Collection.

The two papers are:


PS425 - Time Machine Time Acetate Specialty


PS426 - Time Machine Hour Gloss Specialty

You should see the AMAZING way the ladies have used these two papers to make beautiful layouts.

I did a bit of an experimental layout...a clean and simple one.
I am a big fan of the clean and simple look and white space.  I really wanted the photo to be the star of this page.

I used this gorgeous photo taken by my friend Kelly.  (She is an amazing photographer.)  I thought I would let her photo and the specialty paper do the work here.  I simply added a quote using the Sticker Sheet and a couple of clock stickers.  The specialty paper actually reminded me a bit of a sandy beach.  I like the colour combination of the white, the cream and the warm brown/black.

By Alicia McNamara
I'd be very much interested in your thoughts on this layout...Do you think this is too simple???

The Kaisercraft products I used are:

CD101 12×12 Weave – Coconut| PS426 - Time Machine Hour Gloss Specialty | SS292 - Sticker Sheet

Thanks for stopping by today : )

Twitter Facebook Youtube Pinterest Instagram Google+ Bloglovin' Image Map

No comments: