Sunday, November 1, 2015

Butterfly Drawers made with "Fairy Dust"


Butterfly Drawers using "Fairy Dust" by Alicia McNamara

The beautiful Fairy Dust collection is perfect for the little girls in your life.  I decided to use the Butterfly Drawers for this project and make a little Christmas Gift for one of my nieces who loves fairies.
This project was a nice quick one, it only took me one night from start to finish for this project.  I chose the purples from this collection because I had used a lot of the aquas from the layouts I made previously in the month and I wanted to have a play with the purple colours.
Butterfly Drawers using "Fairy Dust" by Alicia McNamara

I lined the inside of the drawers with paper from the Paper Pad so when you open the drawers you see lovely papers to store your fairy treasures in.  The rest of the sides of the drawers I painted with the purple paint.  

Butterfly Drawers using "Fairy Dust" by Alicia McNamara

To decorate each drawer I used DD506 Decorative Dies Foliage again.  Then I layered a butterfly on top and embellished with some SB705 Lilac Rhinestones.  I used DD101 Decorative Dies Lacy Borders to put along the bottom of each drawer.  This die is so pretty and feminine.  Perfect for lots of projects.

DD101 Decorative Dies Lacey Borders
Butterfly Drawers using "Fairy Dust" by Alicia McNamara

I embellished the top of the chest of drawers with some paper blooms, collectables and a doily die cut.  I love the RS465 Island Lagoon Flourishes... they are so pretty!

RS465 Rhinestone Flourishes Decorative Island Lagoon

I was really happy with how this project turned out.  I can't wait to give it to my niece for Christmas.

Kaisercraft Products: F660 Mini Paper Blooms - Amethyst | F627 Paper Blooms - Coconut | F644 Mini Paper Blooms - Coconut | F643 Paper Blooms - Amethyst | RS465 Island Lagoon Flourish | SB705 Rhinestones - Lilac | SB1602 Rhinestones Butterfly - Light Pink | P1965 Enchanted | PP983 Paper Pad |DD506 Decorative Dies Foliage | DD 527 Decorative Die Modern Doily | DD43 Decorative Die Fairy Flowers | DD725 Decorative Die Butterflies C6 | CT842 Collectables | KC014 Kaisercolour - Mauve

Twitter Facebook Youtube Pinterest Instagram Google+ Bloglovin' Image Map

No comments: