Thursday, January 28, 2016

New Publication - Amy Tangerine "Stitched"

Amy Tangerine Stitched Quick 10 by Alicia McNamara

Just popping by today to share a newish Publication in Australian Cardmaking Stamping and Papercraft Magazine Vol 22 No 4.  

I made this set of 10 Quick Cards using the Amy Tangerine "Stitched" Collection.  I was also super honoured to write a few paragraphs for the Inspiration Board in this magazine on Page 49 if you have a copy of the issue.  

I really admire the way these cards were photographed.  I love the spools of colourful thread in the background.  It is such a thrill to see your own cards published in a magazine...every time I have to pinch myself...I find it so hard to believe they are mine : )

Twitter Facebook Youtube Pinterest Instagram Google+ Bloglovin' Image Map

No comments: