Thursday, June 23, 2016

Kaisercraft "Just Landed" Travel Layout featuring Journalling

Kaisercraft Just landed Layout by Alicia McNamara

On the Kaisercraft Blog today the team were asked to do a Travel Journal project featuring journalling.  I  made a 12x12 Page that I have added into my Pocket Scrapping Travel Album I made this month.  I created a block-style layout and added the journalling on the lines below my photo.  Then I stamped with the city skyline stamp below the journaling.  I sprayed my chipboard letters Title with Charcoal Kaiser Mist to match the colours in the collection.

Kaisercraft Just landed Layout by Alicia McNamara

I have been listening to lots of podcasts recently about scrapbooking and many scrapbookers place a big emphasis on "the story" that goes with the photo and so journalling is very important to them.  I must admit I am often too lazy to journal or can not seem to find the room on the page to do it, so this was a fun challenge for me.

This collection of papers "Just Landed" by Kaisercraft have certainly made me consider travelling again...but with a baby due in about 10 weeks it certainly isn't the right time for me to be travelling the world lol! I am content with re-living a few travelling memories by scrapbooking them : )

Kaisercraft Products: P2099 Baggage | P2104 Flight Path | P2105 Passport | P2098 World Map | CT857 Collectables | FL576 Flourish Travel Pack | KM101 Kaiser Mist - Charcoal | IP719 Ink Pad - Black | PT212 - Printed Tape Arrows - Black | CS265 Clear Stamps | FL577 Flourish Pack - Cooking | CB108 Chipboard Alpha 2 |
Twitter Facebook Youtube Pinterest Instagram Google+ Bloglovin' Image Map

No comments: