Wednesday, January 4, 2017

Kaisercraft P.S I Love You Layout

Kaisercraft P.S I Love You Layout by Alicia McNamara

Happy New Year for 2017! I hope that you have an amazing year this year filled with love, joy, peace and abundance!!  I'm popping on today to share a LO from 2016 with the P.S I Love You Collection from Kaisercraft.  This is one of my favourite photos of my brother and his wife all dressed up to go to a wedding.  I've scrapped it a few times, but it does go nicely with a lot of different love-themed collections due to the neutral colours in the photo.


Kaisercraft P.S I Love You Layout by Alicia McNamara

Kaisercraft Products: P2207 Romantic | P2208 Relationship | PP1010 Paper Pad | CT870 Collectables | IT918 Designer Template - Deer | KC013 Kaiser Colour - Dusty Pink | EM405 Paper Doily | BRB606 Organza Ribbon | F641 Paper Blooms - Dusty Pink | F627 Paper Blooms - Coconut | DD312 Decorative Die - Leaves | LDB1054 Wooden Shapes - Love | FL586 Flourish Pack - Frames | SB786 Pearls - Rose | SS327 Sticker Sheet |

Thanks for stopping by!

Twitter Facebook Youtube Pinterest Instagram Google+ Bloglovin' Image Map

No comments: