Thursday, March 16, 2017

Kaisercraft Pawfect Card ~ "A Dog is a Man's Best Friend"


Kaisercraft Pawfect Card by Alicia McNamara
Hello Crafty Friends,

Thank you for stopping by : )
Just a quick little card I'm sharing today using the new "Pawfect" Collection by Kaisercraft and the matching "Pet" Flourishes.


These little wooden flourishes are just awesome for adding the finishing touches to projects.  I chose a very simple design for my card (because I left it to the very last minute to make it).  This is a well-used sketch I fall back on in times of rushed card-making, the three panels behind the focus image.  

I wanted the wooden flourishes be the centrepiece of the card as that was what we were asked to feature.  I simply divided the top square into four parts with a sticker from the sticker sheet, added a sentiment in the middle and then the four flourishes in each corner.  I inked them in Dark Bark ink.


Kaisercraft Pawfect Card by Alicia McNamara

Kaisercraft Products: P2262 Puppy | P2267 Pawsome | P2260 Dogs | CT876 Collectables - Dog | FL596 Wooden Flourish - Pets | IP724 Ink Pad - Bark | IP723 Ink Pad - Vintage | CD651 Premium Card Stock - Kraft | SS333 Sticker Sheet - Dog | 

Have you every played with Kaisercraft's Flourish Packs? They are great to have on hand.  

Have a lovely day.

Twitter Facebook Youtube Pinterest Instagram Google+ Bloglovin' Image Map

No comments: