Tuesday, May 30, 2017

Kaisercraft Sage and Grace Layout - Cherish

Kaisercraft Sage and Grace Layout by Alicia McNamara

Hello Crafty Friends,

I'm having a bit of a blogging catch up before the end of the month looms.  Today I am sharing another Sage and Grace Layout.  This photo was taken about eight years ago I think, at my friend's wedding.  I'm one of the bridesmaids in the picture (back left-hand side of the bride).  I have scrapped photos of this wedding before.  I do love scrapping wedding photos.  This wedding was arguably one of the most beautiful weddings I have ever been to.  Cost a small fortune I am pretty sure, because everything was just picture perfect.

Kaisercraft Sage and Grace Layout by Alicia McNamara

Some of the things I love about the Sage and Grace collection in this layout is the pretty pink polka-dot paper.  I just love polka-dots.  I love the weathered white wood paper...love this look and would have a house full of it...hopefully I will one day.  I am also loving that big flower sticker across the front.  I really wanted to use that in a layout and that was the inspiration for this design.  I'm also a big fan of the pretty rose gold paper that I fussy cut to add some decorations around the photo.

Kaisercraft Sage and Grace Layout by Alicia McNamara

I have very happy memories of this photo...we were pampered with massages, pedicures and manicures the day before, then make up and hair on the day.  Everything was just perfection.  I love looking back on these older photos...special memories shared with special friends.

Thanks for stopping by : )

Kaisercraft Products: P2308 Shabby Chic | P2311 Pink Peony | P2313 Thoughts | PS488 Rose Bouquet - Rose Gold Foil | SS338 Sticker Sheet | F641 Paper Blooms - Dusty Pink | SB786 Pearls - Rose | FL601 Flourish Pack - Bollywood | DD312 Decorative Die - Leaves | DD757 Decorative Die - Large Flourishes | DD526 Decorative Die - Love and Cherish | RS415 Sparklets - Princess | IP725 Ink - Petal Pink | 
Twitter Facebook Youtube Pinterest Instagram Google+ Bloglovin' Image Map

No comments: